What's new: Twilight of Byzantine (v4.15) ; information about upcoming content (Corps, talents) on the forums. Read more.
Last Atlantica-db news
- 14 August 2014: Twilight of Byzantine (new merc Folklorist Brothers Grimm + dungeon + lvl 170 cap)
- 25 July 2014: Harlequin: The Amazing Traveling Theater! (new merc + overall minor updates...)
- 04 July 2014: Meet Jessica: The Bounty Hunter (new merc + overall minor updates...)
- 15 April 2014: Empires of Gold (new Hero main, Quilla, Sylvie, South America...)
- 14 March 2014: Kronos Battlefield (new items + translations + minor updates)
- 21 November 2013: Patch Update November 21, 2013 (Crucible of the Dragon)
- 24 October 2013: Patch Update October 24, 2013 (Stormcaller)
- 05 September 2013: Patch Update September 05, 2013 (Australia part 2)
- 08 August 2013: Patch Update August 08, 2013 (Australia + Riva Faust)
- 06 June 2013: Patch Update June 06, 2013 (Rise of Atlantis - Judgment)
- 08 May 2013: Patch Update May 08, 2013 (Rise of Atlantis - Ascension)
- 19 April 2013: Patch Update April 18, 2013 (Rise of Atlantis - Awakening)
- 06 March 2013: Minor updates (Tombs of Immortals, new items/skills, translations...)
- 2013: Atlantica-db Indonesia - Thailand - Russia now available!
Last forum posts
- Sat, 18 Oct 2014 07:49:58 -0700: Re: jAO 4th Mercenary Contest Results -> Dryad!
- Fri, 17 Oct 2014 20:47:41 -0700: Re: jAO 4th Mercenary Contest Results -> Dryad!
- Fri, 17 Oct 2014 20:04:03 -0700: Re: Upcoming IM Outfits, Decorations and Mounts
- Fri, 17 Oct 2014 13:31:25 -0700: Re: Amazon Bow Main -> Belisa
- Fri, 17 Oct 2014 12:04:15 -0700: Re: Mounts: Proc Stats (PvE)
Death of Charles VI - October 20
Hello Atlantica Players,
On October 20, 1740, Holy Roman Emperor Charles VI died.
While he was on the throne, a treaty was signed between France and Charles's former allies, Holland and England. Charles continued fighting and finally achieved peace in 1714. By the terms of their treaty, Philip V remained king of Spain and Charles received most of the Spanish holdings in the Low Countries and in Italy.
With no male heirs, Charles spent his last years in an effort to win European approval of the pragmatic sanction of 1713, which made Maria Theresa his heir. This led to the War of the Austrian Succession.
Li Kui (李逵) was a character in the Chinese folklore novel Water Margin.
Alongside Lu Zhishen, Li Kui was one of the strongest amongst the 108 Liangshan heroes and also one of the 36 Heavenly Chieftains. Nicknamed "The Black Whirlwind" (黑旋风) or "Iron Ox" (铁牛), Li Kui ( 181 cm/ 5'11,5 ) seldom took a steed to the battlefield. He would instead brandish his famous twin axes and hack his way through his foes. Despite his aggressiveness and impetuosness, Li Kui was a fiercely loyal and filial man, respected for his unwavering beliefs. From tearing up the amnesty to foiling the Li Shishi, Li Kui's controversies were usually preceded by a heavy drinking session. Li Kui is also sometimes associated with Zhang Fei from the Romance of the Three Kingdoms.