What's new: Twilight of Byzantine (v4.15) ; information about upcoming content (Corps, talents) on the forums. Read more.
Last Atlantica-db news
- 14 August 2014: Twilight of Byzantine (new merc Folklorist Brothers Grimm + dungeon + lvl 170 cap)
- 25 July 2014: Harlequin: The Amazing Traveling Theater! (new merc + overall minor updates...)
- 04 July 2014: Meet Jessica: The Bounty Hunter (new merc + overall minor updates...)
- 15 April 2014: Empires of Gold (new Hero main, Quilla, Sylvie, South America...)
- 14 March 2014: Kronos Battlefield (new items + translations + minor updates)
- 21 November 2013: Patch Update November 21, 2013 (Crucible of the Dragon)
- 24 October 2013: Patch Update October 24, 2013 (Stormcaller)
- 05 September 2013: Patch Update September 05, 2013 (Australia part 2)
- 08 August 2013: Patch Update August 08, 2013 (Australia + Riva Faust)
- 06 June 2013: Patch Update June 06, 2013 (Rise of Atlantis - Judgment)
- 08 May 2013: Patch Update May 08, 2013 (Rise of Atlantis - Ascension)
- 19 April 2013: Patch Update April 18, 2013 (Rise of Atlantis - Awakening)
- 06 March 2013: Minor updates (Tombs of Immortals, new items/skills, translations...)
- 2013: Atlantica-db Indonesia - Thailand - Russia now available!
Last forum posts
- Sun, 28 Sep 2014 10:06:43 -0700: Re: [COMPLETE] Corps Info Showcase
- Sun, 28 Sep 2014 00:15:29 -0700: Re: [COMPLETE] Corps Info Showcase
- Sat, 27 Sep 2014 16:13:11 -0700: Re: [COMPLETE] Corps Info Showcase
- Sat, 27 Sep 2014 14:51:38 -0700: Re: [COMPLETE] Corps Info Showcase
- Sat, 27 Sep 2014 03:10:11 -0700: Re: kAO DevDiary [Mercenary Costumes]
There is no special historical event today. - Today is the day that you, our dear player and friend, logged into Atlantica Online. Enjoy!
Orenda is an Iroquois Indian name which means magical power.
Among societies that have practised agriculture at some time in their history, many groups believe in a senior Great Spirit or Great Mystery (Wakan Tanka of the Plains societies and Kitchi Manitou of the eastern Algonquians). In general, supernatural mystery or power is called Orenda by the Iroquois, Wakan by the Plains peoples and MANITOU by the Algonquian societies, and is potentially beneficent, though it can be dangerous if treated carelessly or with disrespect. This mystery or power is a property of the spirits, but it also adheres to the Transformer, Trickster, Culture Hero, or spirit figures. Shamans, prophets and ceremonial performers are endowed with it. The spirits of all living things are powerful and mysterious, as are many natural phenomena and ritually significant places. Ritual objects such as rattles, drums, masks, medicine bundles and ritual sanctuaries are filled with mystery.
Source: Canadian Encyclopedia