What's new: Twilight of Byzantine (v4.15) ; information about upcoming content (Corps, talents) on the forums. Read more.
Last Atlantica-db news
- 14 August 2014: Twilight of Byzantine (new merc Folklorist Brothers Grimm + dungeon + lvl 170 cap)
- 25 July 2014: Harlequin: The Amazing Traveling Theater! (new merc + overall minor updates...)
- 04 July 2014: Meet Jessica: The Bounty Hunter (new merc + overall minor updates...)
- 15 April 2014: Empires of Gold (new Hero main, Quilla, Sylvie, South America...)
- 14 March 2014: Kronos Battlefield (new items + translations + minor updates)
- 21 November 2013: Patch Update November 21, 2013 (Crucible of the Dragon)
- 24 October 2013: Patch Update October 24, 2013 (Stormcaller)
- 05 September 2013: Patch Update September 05, 2013 (Australia part 2)
- 08 August 2013: Patch Update August 08, 2013 (Australia + Riva Faust)
- 06 June 2013: Patch Update June 06, 2013 (Rise of Atlantis - Judgment)
- 08 May 2013: Patch Update May 08, 2013 (Rise of Atlantis - Ascension)
- 19 April 2013: Patch Update April 18, 2013 (Rise of Atlantis - Awakening)
- 06 March 2013: Minor updates (Tombs of Immortals, new items/skills, translations...)
- 2013: Atlantica-db Indonesia - Thailand - Russia now available!
Last forum posts
- Fri, 26 Jun 2015 06:34:56 -0700: Re: Cannon Main need formation help for PVE
- Sat, 20 Jun 2015 09:33:00 -0700: Re: What is the newest server?
- Fri, 19 Jun 2015 15:26:04 -0700: Re: New System :Star Stone
- Mon, 08 Jun 2015 20:57:26 -0700: Re: New System :Star Stone
- Mon, 08 Jun 2015 16:12:38 -0700: Re: New System :Star Stone
Death of Kim Yoo Shin - Today is July 1.
Kim Yushin died in 673.
Kim Yushin was a general in 7th-century Silla. He led the unification of the Korean peninsula by Silla under the reign of King Muyeol of Silla and King Munmu of Silla. He is said to have been the great-grandchild of King Guhae of Geumgwan Gaya, the last ruler of the Geumgwan Gaya state. This would have given him a very high position in the Silla bone rank system, which governed the political and military status that a person could attain.
Kim lived to the age of 78 and is considered to be one of the most famous generals and masters of Korean swords in Korean history. He is the focus of numerous stories and legends, and is familiar to most Koreans from a very early age. Following his death in 673, General Kim was awarded the honorary title of King Heungmu, and was buried at the foot of Songhwa Mountain, near Gyeongju in southeastern Korea, in a tomb as splendid as that of kings.
Anastasia is the female form of the name Anastasius/Anastasios (Koine Greek: Αναστασία). Its meaning is usually given as "resurrection", but its literal translation is
she who shall rise up again. The name, and its male counterpart, were often given to Greek children born around Easter time during the early days of Christianity. It is the name of several early saints. Anastasia of Sirmium, a second century Christian saint martyred at Sirmium, is commemorated during the second Mass on Christmas Day each year by the Roman Catholic Church and is the patron saint of weavers. The best known Anastasia is the Grand Duchess Anastasia Nikolaevna of Russia. Legends about her possible survival persisted throughout the 20th century and have been the subject of numerous books and films.
Saint Anastasia (Greek Ἀναστασία: "resurrection", often Ἁγία Ἀναστασία ἡ Φαρμακολύτρια, "St. Anastasia the Healer" ) was a Christian saint and martyr who died at Sirmium. Concerning Anastasia little is reliably known, save that she died in the persecutions of Diocletian; most stories about her date from several centuries after her death and make her variously a Roman or Sirmian native and a Roman citizen of patrician rank. One legend makes her the daughter of a certain Praetextus and the pupil of Saint Chrysogonus.
Anastasia has long been venerated as a healer and exorcist. Her remains lie in the Cathedral of St. Anastasia in Zadar, Croatia.
She is one of seven women, excluding the Blessed Virgin, commemorated by name in the Canon of the Mass.