What's new: Jessica: The Bounty Hunter (v4.13) ; information about upcoming content (Corps, level 170, Harlequin) on the forums. Read more.
Last Atlantica-db news
- 04 July 2014: Meet Jessica: The Bounty Hunter (new merc + overall minor updates...)
- 15 April 2014: Empires of Gold (new Hero main, Quilla, Sylvie, South America...)
- 14 March 2014: Kronos Battlefield (new items + translations + minor updates)
- 21 November 2013: Patch Update November 21, 2013 (Crucible of the Dragon)
- 24 October 2013: Patch Update October 24, 2013 (Stormcaller)
- 05 September 2013: Patch Update September 05, 2013 (Australia part 2)
- 08 August 2013: Patch Update August 08, 2013 (Australia + Riva Faust)
- 06 June 2013: Patch Update June 06, 2013 (Rise of Atlantis - Judgment)
- 08 May 2013: Patch Update May 08, 2013 (Rise of Atlantis - Ascension)
- 19 April 2013: Patch Update April 18, 2013 (Rise of Atlantis - Awakening)
- 06 March 2013: Minor updates (Tombs of Immortals, new items/skills, translations...)
- 2013: Atlantica-db Indonesia - Thailand - Russia now available!
Last forum posts
Birth of Alfons Mucha - Today is July 24.
Alphonse Maria Mucha was born in 1860.
First name from the Czech Alfons, Mucha was a Czech Art Nouveau painter and decorative artist, best known for his distinct style and his images of women. He produced many paintings, illustrations, advertisements, and designs.
Mucha considered Le Pater his printed masterpiece.
Mucha spent many years working on what he considered his life's fine art masterpiece, The Slav Epic, a series of twenty huge paintings depicting the history of the Czech and the Slavic people until his death.
Lala Kara Mustafa Pasha (or simply Lala Mustafa Pasha) (c. 1500-1580) was an Ottoman general and statesman.
He had risen to the position of Beylerbey of Damascus and then to that of Fifth Vizier. He commanded the Ottoman land forces during the Siege of Malta in 1565, during the conquest of previously Venetian Cyprus in 1570/71, and in the campaign against Georgia in 1578. He later was (briefly) Grand Vizier from 28 April to 7 August 1580 (see List of Ottoman Grand Viziers).
The honorific "Lala" means "tutor to the Sultan"; he had been tutor to the Sultan's sons. Mustafa was known for his cruelty towards vanquished opponents, a reputation that was amply borne out by his treatment of Marco Antonio Bragadin, the Venetian defender of Famagusta, whom he had skinned alive; in response to Venetian treatment of Turkish prisoners captured during the campaign.