What's new: Kronos Battlefield (v4.10.79) ; information about upcoming content (Jessica, Harlequin, Persephone, Brothers Grimm...) on the forums. Read more.
Last Atlantica-db news
- 14 March 2014: Kronos Battlefield (new items + translations + minor updates)
- 21 November 2013: Patch Update November 21, 2013 (Crucible of the Dragon)
- 24 October 2013: Patch Update October 24, 2013 (Stormcaller)
- 05 September 2013: Patch Update September 05, 2013 (Australia part 2)
- 08 August 2013: Patch Update August 08, 2013 (Australia + Riva Faust)
- 06 June 2013: Patch Update June 06, 2013 (Rise of Atlantis - Judgment)
- 08 May 2013: Patch Update May 08, 2013 (Rise of Atlantis - Ascension)
- 19 April 2013: Patch Update April 18, 2013 (Rise of Atlantis - Awakening)
- 06 March 2013: Minor updates (Tombs of Immortals, new items/skills, translations...)
- 2013: Atlantica-db Indonesia - Thailand - Russia now available!
Last forum posts
- Thu, 17 Apr 2014 12:32:26 -0700: Re: How to ? (Bypass country block on EU)
- Thu, 17 Apr 2014 08:12:49 -0700: Re: Korea: Level 170 Cap, New Gear Tier & Dungeons!
- Thu, 17 Apr 2014 07:13:44 -0700: Re: How to ? (Bypass country block on EU)
- Thu, 17 Apr 2014 05:06:17 -0700: Re: Korea: Level 170 Cap, New Gear Tier & Dungeons!
- Thu, 17 Apr 2014 04:25:19 -0700: Korea: Level 170 Cap, New Gear Tier & Dungeons!
There is no special historical event today. - Today is the day that you, our dear player and friend, logged into Atlantica Online. Enjoy!
The Angakkuq (Inuktitut), Angatkuq (Inuvialuktun), Angakok or Ilisitsok (Kalaallisut) is the intellectual and spiritual figure among the Inuit and corresponds to a shaman. Not only the Inuit, but also other Eskimo cultures know similar mediator persons. Shamanism among Eskimo peoples has many forms and variants, like Eskimo cultures themselves.
Amongst the Inuit, there are notions comparable to laws:
tirigusuusiit, things to avoid
maligait, things to follow
piqujait, things to do
If these three are not obeyed, then the Angakkuq may need to intervene with the offending party in order to avoid harmful consequence to the person or group.