What's new: Twilight of Byzantine (v4.15) ; information about upcoming content (Corps, talents) on the forums. Read more.
Last Atlantica-db news
- 14 August 2014: Twilight of Byzantine (new merc Folklorist Brothers Grimm + dungeon + lvl 170 cap)
- 25 July 2014: Harlequin: The Amazing Traveling Theater! (new merc + overall minor updates...)
- 04 July 2014: Meet Jessica: The Bounty Hunter (new merc + overall minor updates...)
- 15 April 2014: Empires of Gold (new Hero main, Quilla, Sylvie, South America...)
- 14 March 2014: Kronos Battlefield (new items + translations + minor updates)
- 21 November 2013: Patch Update November 21, 2013 (Crucible of the Dragon)
- 24 October 2013: Patch Update October 24, 2013 (Stormcaller)
- 05 September 2013: Patch Update September 05, 2013 (Australia part 2)
- 08 August 2013: Patch Update August 08, 2013 (Australia + Riva Faust)
- 06 June 2013: Patch Update June 06, 2013 (Rise of Atlantis - Judgment)
- 08 May 2013: Patch Update May 08, 2013 (Rise of Atlantis - Ascension)
- 19 April 2013: Patch Update April 18, 2013 (Rise of Atlantis - Awakening)
- 06 March 2013: Minor updates (Tombs of Immortals, new items/skills, translations...)
- 2013: Atlantica-db Indonesia - Thailand - Russia now available!
Last forum posts
- Mon, 20 Oct 2014 13:32:19 -0700: Re: jAO 4th Mercenary Contest Results -> Dryad!
- Mon, 20 Oct 2014 13:25:48 -0700: Re: Jackpot: How to use it to make cash
- Mon, 20 Oct 2014 05:50:37 -0700: Re: jAO 4th Mercenary Contest Results -> Dryad!
- Mon, 20 Oct 2014 05:37:40 -0700: Re: Jackpot: How to use it to make cash
- Mon, 20 Oct 2014 03:02:00 -0700: Re: jAO 4th Mercenary Contest Results -> Dryad!
Battle of Trafalgar - October 21
Hello Atlantica Players,
Today's topic is the Battle of Trafalgar, which happened on October 21, 1805.
This was a sea battle fought between the British Royal Navy and the combined fleets of the French Navy and Spanish Navy. The battle was the most decisive British victory of the war.
The British victory spectacularly confirmed the naval supremacy that Britain had established during the 18th century and was achieved in part due to Nelson's departure from the prevailing naval tactical orthodoxy. Nelson died in this battle, but he is remembered as the greatest naval hero of England ever since.
In 2005, England had a commemorative celebration on the 200th anniversary of the Battle of Trafalgar.
Yang Feng (? - 197) was a cavalry commander of the late years of the Han Dynasty. During the beginning years of the coalition against Dong Zhuo, Yang Feng was a general under that of Li Jue. However, he soon abandoned Li Jue and became independent. Following the escape of Emperor Xian from Chang'an, Yang Feng assisted him. After losing a fight for power later on with Cao Cao, Yang Feng fled to the side of Yuan Shu.
Another reference could be the Ouyang Feng's fictional character from The Legend of the Condor Heroes.