What's new: Twilight of Byzantine (v4.15) ; information about upcoming content (Corps, talents) on the forums. Read more.
Last Atlantica-db news
- 14 August 2014: Twilight of Byzantine (new merc Folklorist Brothers Grimm + dungeon + lvl 170 cap)
- 25 July 2014: Harlequin: The Amazing Traveling Theater! (new merc + overall minor updates...)
- 04 July 2014: Meet Jessica: The Bounty Hunter (new merc + overall minor updates...)
- 15 April 2014: Empires of Gold (new Hero main, Quilla, Sylvie, South America...)
- 14 March 2014: Kronos Battlefield (new items + translations + minor updates)
- 21 November 2013: Patch Update November 21, 2013 (Crucible of the Dragon)
- 24 October 2013: Patch Update October 24, 2013 (Stormcaller)
- 05 September 2013: Patch Update September 05, 2013 (Australia part 2)
- 08 August 2013: Patch Update August 08, 2013 (Australia + Riva Faust)
- 06 June 2013: Patch Update June 06, 2013 (Rise of Atlantis - Judgment)
- 08 May 2013: Patch Update May 08, 2013 (Rise of Atlantis - Ascension)
- 19 April 2013: Patch Update April 18, 2013 (Rise of Atlantis - Awakening)
- 06 March 2013: Minor updates (Tombs of Immortals, new items/skills, translations...)
- 2013: Atlantica-db Indonesia - Thailand - Russia now available!
Last forum posts
Silla defeats Goguryeo. - September 21
Hello Atlantica Players,
Today is the day Goguryeo faced its defeat by Hwarang Kim Yoo Shin of Silla.
In the year 668 on September 21st, the Silla dynasty in Korea in alliance with the Tang dynasty of China defeated Goguryeo.
There were many reasons behind the fall of Goguryeo. Among those, people say the major three are the power struggle after the death of the powerful and controversial military leader Yeon Gaesomun, Goguryeo's isolation due to the fall of Baekje which used to connect Goguryeo with Japan, and Silla's efforts in supplying food to the Tang dynasty while in battle.
Jang Gil-san was a "Robin Hood" hero, born to a runaway slave and raised by entertainers, who dreams of a nation for the people.
A TV series released on 2004 on this character.