What's new: Twilight of Byzantine (v4.15) ; information about upcoming content (Corps, talents) on the forums. Read more.
Last Atlantica-db news
- 14 August 2014: Twilight of Byzantine (new merc Folklorist Brothers Grimm + dungeon + lvl 170 cap)
- 25 July 2014: Harlequin: The Amazing Traveling Theater! (new merc + overall minor updates...)
- 04 July 2014: Meet Jessica: The Bounty Hunter (new merc + overall minor updates...)
- 15 April 2014: Empires of Gold (new Hero main, Quilla, Sylvie, South America...)
- 14 March 2014: Kronos Battlefield (new items + translations + minor updates)
- 21 November 2013: Patch Update November 21, 2013 (Crucible of the Dragon)
- 24 October 2013: Patch Update October 24, 2013 (Stormcaller)
- 05 September 2013: Patch Update September 05, 2013 (Australia part 2)
- 08 August 2013: Patch Update August 08, 2013 (Australia + Riva Faust)
- 06 June 2013: Patch Update June 06, 2013 (Rise of Atlantis - Judgment)
- 08 May 2013: Patch Update May 08, 2013 (Rise of Atlantis - Ascension)
- 19 April 2013: Patch Update April 18, 2013 (Rise of Atlantis - Awakening)
- 06 March 2013: Minor updates (Tombs of Immortals, new items/skills, translations...)
- 2013: Atlantica-db Indonesia - Thailand - Russia now available!
Last forum posts
- Thu, 30 Oct 2014 20:38:18 -0700: Re: kAO PTS: Two more mercenary costumes!
- Thu, 30 Oct 2014 05:57:48 -0700: Re: kAO PTS: Two more mercenary costumes!
- Wed, 29 Oct 2014 14:03:33 -0700: Re: kAO PTS: Two more mercenary costumes!
- Wed, 29 Oct 2014 09:01:42 -0700: Re: kAO PTS: Two more mercenary costumes!
- Wed, 29 Oct 2014 08:48:29 -0700: Re: kAO PTS: Two more mercenary costumes!
Death of Edmund Cartwright - October 30
Hello, Atlantica Players.
Let's talk about Edmund Cartwright, who advanced textile technology.
He died today on October 30, 1823.
He was taught at University College, Oxford, and became a clergyman, but an incidental interest in weaving machinery was what propelled him to fame.
His first invention, the power loom, became a commercial success and his wool combing machine was an invention that helped advance textile technology.
Akechi Mitsuhide - (明智 光秀Akechi Mitsuhide -? 1528? – July 2, 1582 Japanese calendar 6th month 13th day), nicknamed Jūbei or Koretō Hyūga no Kami (惟任日向守?), was a samurai who lived during the Sengoku period of Feudal Japan.
Mitsuhide was a samurai and a general under daimyo Oda Nobunaga, although he later betrayed Nobunaga and caused him to commit seppuku.