What's new: Twilight of Byzantine (v4.15) ; information about upcoming content (Corps, talents) on the forums. Read more.
Last Atlantica-db news
- 14 August 2014: Twilight of Byzantine (new merc Folklorist Brothers Grimm + dungeon + lvl 170 cap)
- 25 July 2014: Harlequin: The Amazing Traveling Theater! (new merc + overall minor updates...)
- 04 July 2014: Meet Jessica: The Bounty Hunter (new merc + overall minor updates...)
- 15 April 2014: Empires of Gold (new Hero main, Quilla, Sylvie, South America...)
- 14 March 2014: Kronos Battlefield (new items + translations + minor updates)
- 21 November 2013: Patch Update November 21, 2013 (Crucible of the Dragon)
- 24 October 2013: Patch Update October 24, 2013 (Stormcaller)
- 05 September 2013: Patch Update September 05, 2013 (Australia part 2)
- 08 August 2013: Patch Update August 08, 2013 (Australia + Riva Faust)
- 06 June 2013: Patch Update June 06, 2013 (Rise of Atlantis - Judgment)
- 08 May 2013: Patch Update May 08, 2013 (Rise of Atlantis - Ascension)
- 19 April 2013: Patch Update April 18, 2013 (Rise of Atlantis - Awakening)
- 06 March 2013: Minor updates (Tombs of Immortals, new items/skills, translations...)
- 2013: Atlantica-db Indonesia - Thailand - Russia now available!
Last forum posts
Death of Niccolò Paganini - May 27
Niccolo Paganini, a male Italian violinist, violist, guitarist, and composer died on May 27, 1840.
An illustrious violin virtuoso of his time, Paganini became known as one of the pillars of modern violin technique. His caprice in A minor, Op. 1 No. 24 serves as inspiration for many prominent artists and is among the best known of his compositions.
Furthermore, the mercenary Nina Paganini is named for Niccolo Paganini.
Akechi Mitsuhide - (明智 光秀Akechi Mitsuhide -? 1528? – July 2, 1582 Japanese calendar 6th month 13th day), nicknamed Jūbei or Koretō Hyūga no Kami (惟任日向守?), was a samurai who lived during the Sengoku period of Feudal Japan.
Mitsuhide was a samurai and a general under daimyo Oda Nobunaga, although he later betrayed Nobunaga and caused him to commit seppuku.