What's new: Kronos Battlefield (v4.10.79) ; information about upcoming content (Jessica, Harlequin, Persephone, Brothers Grimm...) on the forums. Read more.
Last Atlantica-db news
- 14 March 2014: Kronos Battlefield (new items + translations + minor updates)
- 21 November 2013: Patch Update November 21, 2013 (Crucible of the Dragon)
- 24 October 2013: Patch Update October 24, 2013 (Stormcaller)
- 05 September 2013: Patch Update September 05, 2013 (Australia part 2)
- 08 August 2013: Patch Update August 08, 2013 (Australia + Riva Faust)
- 06 June 2013: Patch Update June 06, 2013 (Rise of Atlantis - Judgment)
- 08 May 2013: Patch Update May 08, 2013 (Rise of Atlantis - Ascension)
- 19 April 2013: Patch Update April 18, 2013 (Rise of Atlantis - Awakening)
- 06 March 2013: Minor updates (Tombs of Immortals, new items/skills, translations...)
- 2013: Atlantica-db Indonesia - Thailand - Russia now available!
Last forum posts
- Sat, 19 Apr 2014 08:43:37 -0700: Re: Corrupted hanging garden ???
- Sat, 19 Apr 2014 08:40:23 -0700: Re: Corrupted hanging garden ???
- Sat, 19 Apr 2014 04:28:29 -0700: Re: Korea: Level 170 Cap, New Gear Tier & Dungeons!
- Sat, 19 Apr 2014 02:23:39 -0700: Re: Amazon Bow Main -> Belisa
- Sat, 19 Apr 2014 01:53:33 -0700: Re: Korea: Level 170 Cap, New Gear Tier & Dungeons!
Death of Charles Darwin - April 19
Charles Robert Darwin was born on February 12, 1809 and died on April 19, 1882.
His book, On the Origin of Species, asserted that the diversity found in nature was due to a process he called natural selection. Moreover, he examined human evolution and sexual selection in The Descent of Man, and Selection in Relation to Sex, followed by The Expression of the Emotions in Man and Animals. His research on plants was published in a series of books, and in his final book, he examined earthworms and their effect on soil.
In the period of King Jin-Jy (眞智王, 576~579), Do-Wha-Rang (桃花娘 was the beautiful shaman of Sa-Ryang-Boo (沙梁部). She leaded large group of ancestor god worshipers. So she had big power and she didn"t yield under the King’s pressure. Along the parent’s decision, Do-Wha-Rang who believed in ancestor god accepted the King Jin-Jy who believed in Buddhism. So she was productive of Bi-Hyung-Rang (鼻荊郎). On this opportunity, she prepared the foundation of the ancestor god worshipers accepted Buddhism.
Source: Role of woman priest