What's new: Twilight of Byzantine (v4.15) ; information about upcoming content (Corps, talents) on the forums. Read more.
Last Atlantica-db news
- 14 August 2014: Twilight of Byzantine (new merc Folklorist Brothers Grimm + dungeon + lvl 170 cap)
- 25 July 2014: Harlequin: The Amazing Traveling Theater! (new merc + overall minor updates...)
- 04 July 2014: Meet Jessica: The Bounty Hunter (new merc + overall minor updates...)
- 15 April 2014: Empires of Gold (new Hero main, Quilla, Sylvie, South America...)
- 14 March 2014: Kronos Battlefield (new items + translations + minor updates)
- 21 November 2013: Patch Update November 21, 2013 (Crucible of the Dragon)
- 24 October 2013: Patch Update October 24, 2013 (Stormcaller)
- 05 September 2013: Patch Update September 05, 2013 (Australia part 2)
- 08 August 2013: Patch Update August 08, 2013 (Australia + Riva Faust)
- 06 June 2013: Patch Update June 06, 2013 (Rise of Atlantis - Judgment)
- 08 May 2013: Patch Update May 08, 2013 (Rise of Atlantis - Ascension)
- 19 April 2013: Patch Update April 18, 2013 (Rise of Atlantis - Awakening)
- 06 March 2013: Minor updates (Tombs of Immortals, new items/skills, translations...)
- 2013: Atlantica-db Indonesia - Thailand - Russia now available!
Last forum posts
- Thu, 23 Oct 2014 10:55:58 -0700: Re: Mounts: Proc Stats (PvE)
- Thu, 23 Oct 2014 07:45:51 -0700: Re: Mounts: Proc Stats (PvE)
- Wed, 22 Oct 2014 11:06:40 -0700: Re: Mounts: Proc Stats (PvE)
- Wed, 22 Oct 2014 10:53:54 -0700: Re: Mounts: Proc Stats (PvE)
- Tue, 21 Oct 2014 15:19:18 -0700: Re: Jackpot: How to use it to make cash
Peace of Westphalia - October 24
Hello Atlantica Players,
The Peace of Westphalia, the two peace treaties of Osnabruck and Munster, were signed on May 15 and October 24, 1648, ending the Thirty Years' War.
The Peace of Westphalia were the results of the first modern diplomatic congress and initiated a new order in central Europe based on the concept of state sovereignty. Their regulations became part of the constitutional laws of the Holy Roman Empire.
Additionally, the power of the Pope and the Emperor weakened and the politics were less affected by religious organizations. This balanced the power between nations which later had a large impact on the modernization of many European countries.
(note: this NPC was previously named Oracle)
An oracle is a person or agency considered to be a source of wise counsel or prophetic opinion; an infallible authority, usually spiritual in nature. It may also be a revealed prediction or precognition of the future, from deities, that is spoken through another object or life-form (e.g.: augury and auspice). In the ancient world many sites gained a reputation for the dispensing of oracular wisdom: they too became known as "oracles," and the oracular utterances, called khrēsmoi in Greek, were often referred to under the same name — a name derived from the Latin verb ōrāre, to speak.