What's new: Twilight of Byzantine (v4.15) ; information about upcoming content (Corps, talents) on the forums. Read more.
Last Atlantica-db news
- 14 August 2014: Twilight of Byzantine (new merc Folklorist Brothers Grimm + dungeon + lvl 170 cap)
- 25 July 2014: Harlequin: The Amazing Traveling Theater! (new merc + overall minor updates...)
- 04 July 2014: Meet Jessica: The Bounty Hunter (new merc + overall minor updates...)
- 15 April 2014: Empires of Gold (new Hero main, Quilla, Sylvie, South America...)
- 14 March 2014: Kronos Battlefield (new items + translations + minor updates)
- 21 November 2013: Patch Update November 21, 2013 (Crucible of the Dragon)
- 24 October 2013: Patch Update October 24, 2013 (Stormcaller)
- 05 September 2013: Patch Update September 05, 2013 (Australia part 2)
- 08 August 2013: Patch Update August 08, 2013 (Australia + Riva Faust)
- 06 June 2013: Patch Update June 06, 2013 (Rise of Atlantis - Judgment)
- 08 May 2013: Patch Update May 08, 2013 (Rise of Atlantis - Ascension)
- 19 April 2013: Patch Update April 18, 2013 (Rise of Atlantis - Awakening)
- 06 March 2013: Minor updates (Tombs of Immortals, new items/skills, translations...)
- 2013: Atlantica-db Indonesia - Thailand - Russia now available!
Last forum posts
- Tue, 07 Jul 2015 05:33:46 -0700: Loose adult galleries
- Fri, 03 Jul 2015 11:32:04 -0700: Re: New System :Star Stone
- Fri, 03 Jul 2015 06:55:00 -0700: Re: New System :Star Stone
- Fri, 26 Jun 2015 06:34:56 -0700: Re: Cannon Main need formation help for PVE
- Sat, 20 Jun 2015 09:33:00 -0700: Re: What is the newest server?
Birth of Marc Chagall - Today is July 7.
Marc Chagall was born in 1887.
Chagall was a Russian–French artist, associated with several key art movements and was one of the most successful artists of the twentieth century. He created a unique career in virtually every artistic medium, including paintings, book illustrations, stained glass, stage sets, ceramics, tapestries, and fine art prints.
Orban, also known as Urban, was a Hungarian/Romanian engineer. He originally offered to make cannons to defend the city of Constantinople, but Constantine XI, lacking the funds to build such things, was forced to send the man on his way, where he offered his services to the Ottoman sultan Mehmed II. He then created the Great Turkish Bombard, which played an important role in the siege and subsequent capture of Constantinople by the Ottoman Turks in 1453.