What's new: Twilight of Byzantine (v4.15) ; information about upcoming content (Corps, talents) on the forums. Read more.
Last Atlantica-db news
- 14 August 2014: Twilight of Byzantine (new merc Folklorist Brothers Grimm + dungeon + lvl 170 cap)
- 25 July 2014: Harlequin: The Amazing Traveling Theater! (new merc + overall minor updates...)
- 04 July 2014: Meet Jessica: The Bounty Hunter (new merc + overall minor updates...)
- 15 April 2014: Empires of Gold (new Hero main, Quilla, Sylvie, South America...)
- 14 March 2014: Kronos Battlefield (new items + translations + minor updates)
- 21 November 2013: Patch Update November 21, 2013 (Crucible of the Dragon)
- 24 October 2013: Patch Update October 24, 2013 (Stormcaller)
- 05 September 2013: Patch Update September 05, 2013 (Australia part 2)
- 08 August 2013: Patch Update August 08, 2013 (Australia + Riva Faust)
- 06 June 2013: Patch Update June 06, 2013 (Rise of Atlantis - Judgment)
- 08 May 2013: Patch Update May 08, 2013 (Rise of Atlantis - Ascension)
- 19 April 2013: Patch Update April 18, 2013 (Rise of Atlantis - Awakening)
- 06 March 2013: Minor updates (Tombs of Immortals, new items/skills, translations...)
- 2013: Atlantica-db Indonesia - Thailand - Russia now available!
Last forum posts
- Tue, 23 Sep 2014 14:57:22 -0700: Re: Returning Player - newb doubts lol
- Tue, 23 Sep 2014 14:55:15 -0700: Re: MIA for 3years. I've got lot's to learn. Please help.
- Tue, 23 Sep 2014 12:30:01 -0700: MIA for 3years. I've got lot's to learn. Please help.
- Tue, 23 Sep 2014 12:19:24 -0700: Returning Player - newb doubts lol
- Tue, 23 Sep 2014 09:57:02 -0700: Re: Returning player formation doubt
There is no special historical event today. - Today is the day that you, our dear player and friend, logged into Atlantica Online. Enjoy!
Sir Charles Spencer Chaplin, Jr. Order of the British Empire (KBE) (April 16, 1889 – December 25, 1977), better known as Charlie Chaplin, was an English comedic actor who became one of the most iconic performers in the twentieth century, as well as a notable film director. He is considered to be one of the finest mime artists and clowns on film and has greatly influenced performers in this field. His principal character, The Little Tramp, was an endearing vagrant in an undersized coat, oversized trousers, bowler hat, cane, and brushy mustache, with the refined manners of a gentleman.
Chaplin was one of the founders of United Artists Studios and he maintained artistic control over most aspects of his films. He acted in, directed, scripted, produced, and eventually even scored his own films. His working life in entertainment spanned over 65 years, from the Victorian stage and music hall in England as a child performer, almost until his death at the age of 88.
Chaplin's concern for the underprivileged, and modernist awareness of the deracinating influence of technology in such films as Modern Times would lead him into sympathy with communist causes and political controversy. His sometimes scandalous private life and marriages to a series of much younger women anticipated the trend among Hollywood stars to trivialize marriage and family in their personal lives and, increasingly, in film. Chaplin won two honorary Academy Awards for his achievements as an actor and filmmaker and was knighted at age 85 by Queen Elizabeth II.
Source: New World Encyclopedia