What's new: Twilight of Byzantine (v4.15) ; information about upcoming content (Corps, talents) on the forums. Read more.
Last Atlantica-db news
- 14 August 2014: Twilight of Byzantine (new merc Folklorist Brothers Grimm + dungeon + lvl 170 cap)
- 25 July 2014: Harlequin: The Amazing Traveling Theater! (new merc + overall minor updates...)
- 04 July 2014: Meet Jessica: The Bounty Hunter (new merc + overall minor updates...)
- 15 April 2014: Empires of Gold (new Hero main, Quilla, Sylvie, South America...)
- 14 March 2014: Kronos Battlefield (new items + translations + minor updates)
- 21 November 2013: Patch Update November 21, 2013 (Crucible of the Dragon)
- 24 October 2013: Patch Update October 24, 2013 (Stormcaller)
- 05 September 2013: Patch Update September 05, 2013 (Australia part 2)
- 08 August 2013: Patch Update August 08, 2013 (Australia + Riva Faust)
- 06 June 2013: Patch Update June 06, 2013 (Rise of Atlantis - Judgment)
- 08 May 2013: Patch Update May 08, 2013 (Rise of Atlantis - Ascension)
- 19 April 2013: Patch Update April 18, 2013 (Rise of Atlantis - Awakening)
- 06 March 2013: Minor updates (Tombs of Immortals, new items/skills, translations...)
- 2013: Atlantica-db Indonesia - Thailand - Russia now available!
Last forum posts
- Thu, 23 Oct 2014 10:55:58 -0700: Re: Mounts: Proc Stats (PvE)
- Thu, 23 Oct 2014 07:45:51 -0700: Re: Mounts: Proc Stats (PvE)
- Wed, 22 Oct 2014 11:06:40 -0700: Re: Mounts: Proc Stats (PvE)
- Wed, 22 Oct 2014 10:53:54 -0700: Re: Mounts: Proc Stats (PvE)
- Tue, 21 Oct 2014 15:19:18 -0700: Re: Jackpot: How to use it to make cash
Napoleon's Triumph in Berlin - October 25
Hello Atlantica Players,
Do you remember the Battle of Jena-Auerstedt, in which Napoleon defeated the Prussian army?
After winning that battle, Napoleon's French army entered Berlin on October 25, 1805.
They soon demolished the rest of Prussia. To honor his merit in battle, Napoleon gave Louis-Nicolas Davout the opportunity to be the first one to enter Berlin.
Orban, also known as Urban, was a Hungarian/Romanian engineer. He originally offered to make cannons to defend the city of Constantinople, but Constantine XI, lacking the funds to build such things, was forced to send the man on his way, where he offered his services to the Ottoman sultan Mehmed II. He then created the Great Turkish Bombard, which played an important role in the siege and subsequent capture of Constantinople by the Ottoman Turks in 1453.