What's new: Twilight of Byzantine (v4.15) ; information about upcoming content (Corps, talents) on the forums. Read more.
Last Atlantica-db news
- 14 August 2014: Twilight of Byzantine (new merc Folklorist Brothers Grimm + dungeon + lvl 170 cap)
- 25 July 2014: Harlequin: The Amazing Traveling Theater! (new merc + overall minor updates...)
- 04 July 2014: Meet Jessica: The Bounty Hunter (new merc + overall minor updates...)
- 15 April 2014: Empires of Gold (new Hero main, Quilla, Sylvie, South America...)
- 14 March 2014: Kronos Battlefield (new items + translations + minor updates)
- 21 November 2013: Patch Update November 21, 2013 (Crucible of the Dragon)
- 24 October 2013: Patch Update October 24, 2013 (Stormcaller)
- 05 September 2013: Patch Update September 05, 2013 (Australia part 2)
- 08 August 2013: Patch Update August 08, 2013 (Australia + Riva Faust)
- 06 June 2013: Patch Update June 06, 2013 (Rise of Atlantis - Judgment)
- 08 May 2013: Patch Update May 08, 2013 (Rise of Atlantis - Ascension)
- 19 April 2013: Patch Update April 18, 2013 (Rise of Atlantis - Awakening)
- 06 March 2013: Minor updates (Tombs of Immortals, new items/skills, translations...)
- 2013: Atlantica-db Indonesia - Thailand - Russia now available!
Last forum posts
- Tue, 02 Sep 2014 02:20:57 -0700: Re: kAO PTS: Return of the Lv160 Talents![LIVE 14th August V
- Mon, 01 Sep 2014 21:44:50 -0700: Re: kAO PTS: Return of the Lv160 Talents![LIVE 14th August V
- Mon, 01 Sep 2014 15:31:00 -0700: Re: kAO DevDiary [Mercenary Costumes]
- Mon, 01 Sep 2014 15:12:27 -0700: Re: kAO DevDiary [Mercenary Costumes]
- Mon, 01 Sep 2014 11:58:49 -0700: Re: kAO PTS: Twilight Crafting! [LIVE 14th August V502]
Octavianus won the Battle of Actium. - Today is September 2.
The Battle of Actium was the decisive confrontation of the Final War of the Roman Republic. It was fought between the forces of Octavian and the combined forces of Mark Antony and Cleopatra. The battle took place on September 2, 31 BC. Octavian's victory enabled him to consolidate his power over Rome and its dominions. As a result of the victory he was awarded the title of Augustus by the Roman Senate.
Koleda, Коляда, Sviatki, Dazh Boh (Ancient Eastern Slavic and Sarmatian):
In ancient Slavonic cultures, the festival of Kaleda began at Winter Solstice and lasted for ten days. In Russia, this festival was later applied to Christmas Eve but most of the practices were lost after the Soviet Revolution. Each family made a fire in their hearth and invited their personal household gods to join in the festivities. Children disguise themselves on evenings and nights and as Koledari, visited houses and sang wishes of good luck, like Shchedryk, to hosts. As a reward, they were given little gifts, a tradition called Kolyadovanie, much like the old wassailing or mummers Tradition.