What's new: Twilight of Byzantine (v4.15) ; information about upcoming content (Corps, talents) on the forums. Read more.
Last Atlantica-db news
- 14 August 2014: Twilight of Byzantine (new merc Folklorist Brothers Grimm + dungeon + lvl 170 cap)
- 25 July 2014: Harlequin: The Amazing Traveling Theater! (new merc + overall minor updates...)
- 04 July 2014: Meet Jessica: The Bounty Hunter (new merc + overall minor updates...)
- 15 April 2014: Empires of Gold (new Hero main, Quilla, Sylvie, South America...)
- 14 March 2014: Kronos Battlefield (new items + translations + minor updates)
- 21 November 2013: Patch Update November 21, 2013 (Crucible of the Dragon)
- 24 October 2013: Patch Update October 24, 2013 (Stormcaller)
- 05 September 2013: Patch Update September 05, 2013 (Australia part 2)
- 08 August 2013: Patch Update August 08, 2013 (Australia + Riva Faust)
- 06 June 2013: Patch Update June 06, 2013 (Rise of Atlantis - Judgment)
- 08 May 2013: Patch Update May 08, 2013 (Rise of Atlantis - Ascension)
- 19 April 2013: Patch Update April 18, 2013 (Rise of Atlantis - Awakening)
- 06 March 2013: Minor updates (Tombs of Immortals, new items/skills, translations...)
- 2013: Atlantica-db Indonesia - Thailand - Russia now available!
Last forum posts
- Tue, 23 Sep 2014 17:26:37 -0700: Re: Upcoming IM Outfits, Decorations and Mounts
- Tue, 23 Sep 2014 14:57:22 -0700: Re: Returning Player - newb doubts lol
- Tue, 23 Sep 2014 14:55:15 -0700: Re: MIA for 3years. I've got lot's to learn. Please help.
- Tue, 23 Sep 2014 12:30:01 -0700: MIA for 3years. I've got lot's to learn. Please help.
- Tue, 23 Sep 2014 12:19:24 -0700: Returning Player - newb doubts lol
There is no special historical event today. - Today is the day that you, our dear player and friend, logged into Atlantica Online. Enjoy!
Mitsui Group is one of the largest corporate conglomerates (keiretsu) in Japan and one of the largest publicly traded companies in the world. It was founded during the Japanese Enpō ("Prolonged Wealth," 1673–1681) era (nengō) by Mitsui Takatoshi (1622–1694), who expanded the family business by opening a store in Edo (Tokyo) called "Echigoya," where ready-made clothing could be purchased for cash instead of being made-to-order.
In the seventeenth century, the Mitsui family established close ties with the Tokugawa shogunate and began operating a system of money exchanges. They received a series of concessions that allowed the company to expand into many areas of business. The Mitsui keiretsu took an active role in the modernization of Japan during the Meiji period, expanding trade overseas, developing mineral resources and manufacturing, and establishing a vast banking, shipping and transportation network. During the United States occupation of Japan following World War II, the Mitsui zaibatsu was dissolved.
In the 1950s, Mitsui reorganized as a loose conglomerate of companies sharing a common financial, logistical, and technical infrastructure. The Mitsui group comprises several dozen companies, most of which are large, multinational corporations based in Tokyo or Osaka with offices and subsidiaries overseas. Some are engaged in joint ventures with foreign companies. Mitsui & Co. maintains a global network of 160 offices in 69 countries, and has 565 subsidiaries and associated companies worldwide. Mitsui is involved in cement, petrochemicals, commerce, construction, energy, engineering, finance and insurance, food, machinery, mining, nonferrous metals, real estate, and shipping industries.
The Mitsui Group was a pioneer in globalization, establishing operations in many countries and creating a system of banks and transportation to facilitate international trading. Throughout their business activities, Mitsui Group companies incorporate a distinctive Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) policy emphasizing environmental and social accountability.
Source: New World Encyclopedia