What's new: Harlequin: The Amazing Traveling Theater! (v4.13.49) ; information about upcoming content (Corps, level 170, Harlequin) on the forums. Read more.
Last Atlantica-db news
- 25 July 2014: Harlequin: The Amazing Traveling Theater! (new merc + overall minor updates...)
- 04 July 2014: Meet Jessica: The Bounty Hunter (new merc + overall minor updates...)
- 15 April 2014: Empires of Gold (new Hero main, Quilla, Sylvie, South America...)
- 14 March 2014: Kronos Battlefield (new items + translations + minor updates)
- 21 November 2013: Patch Update November 21, 2013 (Crucible of the Dragon)
- 24 October 2013: Patch Update October 24, 2013 (Stormcaller)
- 05 September 2013: Patch Update September 05, 2013 (Australia part 2)
- 08 August 2013: Patch Update August 08, 2013 (Australia + Riva Faust)
- 06 June 2013: Patch Update June 06, 2013 (Rise of Atlantis - Judgment)
- 08 May 2013: Patch Update May 08, 2013 (Rise of Atlantis - Ascension)
- 19 April 2013: Patch Update April 18, 2013 (Rise of Atlantis - Awakening)
- 06 March 2013: Minor updates (Tombs of Immortals, new items/skills, translations...)
- 2013: Atlantica-db Indonesia - Thailand - Russia now available!
Last forum posts
- Mon, 28 Jul 2014 08:20:25 -0700: Re: Mounts: Proc Stats (PvE)
- Sun, 27 Jul 2014 21:49:23 -0700: Re: new Mercenaries system "Corps"
- Sun, 27 Jul 2014 13:50:09 -0700: Re: -vit items
- Sun, 27 Jul 2014 12:10:13 -0700: -vit items
- Sun, 27 Jul 2014 09:57:35 -0700: Re: kAO PTS: New Weapon Type [Gauntlets] & Corps Adjustment
Death of Johann Sebastian Bach - Today is July 28.
Johann Sebastian Bach died in 1750.
Bach was a German composer, organist, harpsichordist, violist, and violinist whose ecclesiastical and secular works for choir, orchestra, and solo instruments drew together the strands of the Baroque period and brought it to its ultimate maturity. He is regarded as the supreme composer of the Baroque, and as one of the greatest of all time.
Although he did not introduce new forms, he enriched the prevailing German style with a robust contrapuntal technique, an unrivalled control of harmonic and motivic organisation, and the adaptation of rhythms, forms and textures from abroad, particularly from Italy and France.
Yang Feng (? - 197) was a cavalry commander of the late years of the Han Dynasty. During the beginning years of the coalition against Dong Zhuo, Yang Feng was a general under that of Li Jue. However, he soon abandoned Li Jue and became independent. Following the escape of Emperor Xian from Chang'an, Yang Feng assisted him. After losing a fight for power later on with Cao Cao, Yang Feng fled to the side of Yuan Shu.
Another reference could be the Ouyang Feng's fictional character from The Legend of the Condor Heroes.