What's new: Twilight of Byzantine (v4.15) ; information about upcoming content (Corps, talents) on the forums. Read more.
Last Atlantica-db news
- 14 August 2014: Twilight of Byzantine (new merc Folklorist Brothers Grimm + dungeon + lvl 170 cap)
- 25 July 2014: Harlequin: The Amazing Traveling Theater! (new merc + overall minor updates...)
- 04 July 2014: Meet Jessica: The Bounty Hunter (new merc + overall minor updates...)
- 15 April 2014: Empires of Gold (new Hero main, Quilla, Sylvie, South America...)
- 14 March 2014: Kronos Battlefield (new items + translations + minor updates)
- 21 November 2013: Patch Update November 21, 2013 (Crucible of the Dragon)
- 24 October 2013: Patch Update October 24, 2013 (Stormcaller)
- 05 September 2013: Patch Update September 05, 2013 (Australia part 2)
- 08 August 2013: Patch Update August 08, 2013 (Australia + Riva Faust)
- 06 June 2013: Patch Update June 06, 2013 (Rise of Atlantis - Judgment)
- 08 May 2013: Patch Update May 08, 2013 (Rise of Atlantis - Ascension)
- 19 April 2013: Patch Update April 18, 2013 (Rise of Atlantis - Awakening)
- 06 March 2013: Minor updates (Tombs of Immortals, new items/skills, translations...)
- 2013: Atlantica-db Indonesia - Thailand - Russia now available!
Last forum posts
- Sat, 20 Dec 2014 01:06:16 -0800: Re: Mounts: Proc Stats (PvE)
- Fri, 19 Dec 2014 12:28:59 -0800: Re: Mounts: Proc Stats (PvE)
- Fri, 19 Dec 2014 02:41:44 -0800: Re: kAO PTS: Appearence Change Function [LIVE 14th August V5
- Thu, 18 Dec 2014 23:06:02 -0800: Re: kAO PTS: Appearence Change Function [LIVE 14th August V5
- Thu, 18 Dec 2014 20:50:51 -0800: Re: Mounts: Proc Stats (PvE)
Vitellius - December 20
Hello, Atlantica Players.
Let's learn about Roman emperor Vitellius today.
On September 24, 15, Aulus Vitellius was born the son of Lucius Vitellius.
He became the commander of the army of Germania Inferior in 68, and he owed his elevation to the throne to Caecina and Fabius Valens, commanders of two legions on the Rhine. Through these two men a military revolution was speedily accomplished; they refused to renew their vows of allegiance to Emperor Galba on January 1, 69.
On April 16, 69 Vitellius was proclaimed emperor at Cologne.
On the arrival of Vespasian's troops into Rome, he was put to death by Flavian forces. The exact date of his execution is not certain, but it is believed to be around December 20, 69.
Note: Murat is a Turkish name. It comes from the Arabic Murad with the Turks having adopted the softer, front-of-mouth 'T' sound rather than the more guttural, back-of-mouth, 'D'. Its meaning can be translated roughly into 'Reached Desire', 'Happy Ending' or 'Accomplished Goal'.