What's new: Harlequin: The Amazing Traveling Theater! (v4.13.49) ; information about upcoming content (Corps, level 170, Harlequin) on the forums. Read more.
Last Atlantica-db news
- 25 July 2014: Harlequin: The Amazing Traveling Theater! (new merc + overall minor updates...)
- 04 July 2014: Meet Jessica: The Bounty Hunter (new merc + overall minor updates...)
- 15 April 2014: Empires of Gold (new Hero main, Quilla, Sylvie, South America...)
- 14 March 2014: Kronos Battlefield (new items + translations + minor updates)
- 21 November 2013: Patch Update November 21, 2013 (Crucible of the Dragon)
- 24 October 2013: Patch Update October 24, 2013 (Stormcaller)
- 05 September 2013: Patch Update September 05, 2013 (Australia part 2)
- 08 August 2013: Patch Update August 08, 2013 (Australia + Riva Faust)
- 06 June 2013: Patch Update June 06, 2013 (Rise of Atlantis - Judgment)
- 08 May 2013: Patch Update May 08, 2013 (Rise of Atlantis - Ascension)
- 19 April 2013: Patch Update April 18, 2013 (Rise of Atlantis - Awakening)
- 06 March 2013: Minor updates (Tombs of Immortals, new items/skills, translations...)
- 2013: Atlantica-db Indonesia - Thailand - Russia now available!
Last forum posts
- Wed, 30 Jul 2014 06:11:40 -0700: Re: No more TBS?
- Wed, 30 Jul 2014 05:30:48 -0700: No more TBS?
- Tue, 29 Jul 2014 15:56:40 -0700: Re: kAO PTS: New Weapon Type [Gauntlets] & Corps Adjustment
- Tue, 29 Jul 2014 07:19:35 -0700: Re: Mounts: Proc Stats (PvE)
- Tue, 29 Jul 2014 06:45:58 -0700: Re: Mounts: Proc Stats (PvE)
Birth of Henry Ford - Today is July 30th.
Henry Ford was born in 1863.
He is an American industrialist and the founder of the Ford Motor Company and father of modern assembly lines used in mass production. His introduction of the Model T automobile revolutionized transportation and American industry. He was a prolific inventor and was awarded 161 U.S. patents. As owner of the Ford Motor Company, he became one of the richest and best-known people in the world.
He is credited with "Fordism," that is, the mass production of large numbers of inexpensive automobiles using the assembly line, coupled with high wages for his workers.
Turgesius (died 845) (also spelled "Turgeis") was a Viking chief active in Ireland who is said to have conquered Dublin. It is not at all clear whether the names in the Irish annals represent the Old Norse Thurgestr or Thorgísl. The prinicpal island on Lough Lene is named after him.