What's new: Twilight of Byzantine (v4.15) ; information about upcoming content (Corps, talents) on the forums. Read more.
Last Atlantica-db news
- 14 August 2014: Twilight of Byzantine (new merc Folklorist Brothers Grimm + dungeon + lvl 170 cap)
- 25 July 2014: Harlequin: The Amazing Traveling Theater! (new merc + overall minor updates...)
- 04 July 2014: Meet Jessica: The Bounty Hunter (new merc + overall minor updates...)
- 15 April 2014: Empires of Gold (new Hero main, Quilla, Sylvie, South America...)
- 14 March 2014: Kronos Battlefield (new items + translations + minor updates)
- 21 November 2013: Patch Update November 21, 2013 (Crucible of the Dragon)
- 24 October 2013: Patch Update October 24, 2013 (Stormcaller)
- 05 September 2013: Patch Update September 05, 2013 (Australia part 2)
- 08 August 2013: Patch Update August 08, 2013 (Australia + Riva Faust)
- 06 June 2013: Patch Update June 06, 2013 (Rise of Atlantis - Judgment)
- 08 May 2013: Patch Update May 08, 2013 (Rise of Atlantis - Ascension)
- 19 April 2013: Patch Update April 18, 2013 (Rise of Atlantis - Awakening)
- 06 March 2013: Minor updates (Tombs of Immortals, new items/skills, translations...)
- 2013: Atlantica-db Indonesia - Thailand - Russia now available!
Last forum posts
- Wed, 15 Apr 2015 19:07:04 -0700: Re: Formation Builder (basic online tool)
- Wed, 15 Apr 2015 12:29:26 -0700: Re: Formation Builder (basic online tool)
- Mon, 13 Apr 2015 14:52:24 -0700: Re: Descendant New Magic
- Sun, 12 Apr 2015 19:59:41 -0700: Re: Descendant New Magic
- Sat, 11 Apr 2015 00:01:46 -0700: Re: Descendant New Magic
Birth of William Shakespeare - April 26
William Shakespeare was baptised on April 26, 1564.
An English poet and playwright, Shakespeare is widely regarded as the greatest writer in the English language and the world's preeminent dramatist. His surviving works, including some collaborations, consist of 38 plays, 154 sonnets, 2 long narrative poems, and several other poems. His plays which continue to live long after his death, have been translated into every major living language and are performed more often than those of any other playwright.
Dazu Huike (487-593)  (Chinese: 大祖慧可; Chinese for short:慧可; pinyin: Huìkě; Wade-Giles: Hui-k’o; Japanese: Eka) is considered the Second Patriarch of Chinese Chán and the twenty-ninth since Gautama Buddha.
The Hsu kao-seng chuan says that Huike was born in Hu-lao (Ssu-shui hsien, Henan) and his secular name was Shen-kuang (Japanese: Shinko). A scholar in both Buddhist scriptures and classical Chinese texts, including Taoism, Huike was considered enlightened but criticised for not having a teacher. He met his teacher Bodhidharma at the Shaolin Monastery in 528 when he was about forty years old and studied with Bodhidharma for six years (some sources say four years, five years, or nine years).