1. Expression: Learn how to go fishing!
- To fish, first look at your crafting skills. You should craft [Action: Fishing] and gain the Fishing expression skill.
- You can acquire up to level 100 in fishing. The higher your skill, the better fishing pole you can use.
- You must have fishing gear to use [Action: Fishing]. You can craft your own with the Fishing craft skill.
- To fish, you need a fishing pole and bait. These items can be crafted through the Fishing craft skill.
- You can learn the Fishing crafting from [Kang Tae Gong] at of Hainan island.
- As you use better fishing poles, your probability of catching fish becomes higher.
- As you use better bait, you can catch rarer fish.
- Each time you fish, one bait is used. In case of bad luck, the fishing poll can break. (You won't lose bait.)
3. Start Fishing!
- Did you learn to fish? Do you have enough fishing poles and bait? Then, it is time to start fishing.
- Be careful! You can only fish at the exclusive fishing hole [Hainan island] . Hainan island is located south of Hanoi.
- Nobody can fish on land. You can do it only in water.
- Fishing can be started when you click on the fishing button in Expression window or press the shortcut key V.
4. Got it!
- Did you catch a fish? Don't eat it by mistake.
- Caught fish can be exchanged into fishing points if you take it to [Albert] at Hainan island.
- You might catch a rare fish or an item that's way more precious than fish, so you let's get your hopes up!
- Gather fishing points and buy items from [Pointry] in Rome!
|Acong's Fishing Rod||1||100%||0%|
|Bamboo Fishing Rod||1||47%||6%|
|Maple Fishing Rod||30||57%||6%|
|Iron Fishing Rod||50||67%||6%|
|Mithril Fishing Rod||80||77%||5%|
|Adamantium Fishing Rod||100||87%||5%|
|Titanium Fishing Rod||120||92%||5%|
|Elizabeth's Quality Bait||1||100%||0%|
|Albert's Special Bait||120||92%||1%|
|Material Box [I]||16%|
|Material Box [II]||15%|
|Artisan's Material Box||14%|
|Craftsman's Material Box||13%|
|Expert's Material Box||12%|
|Old Treasure Box||11%|