Atlantica-db forums

http://www.atlantica-db.com
It is currently 07/31/14 21:37

All times are UTC

Post subject: Concerning Statue buffs and +Passive Chance
PostPosted: 05/20/13 10:15 

Server: [USA]Argos (0)
4 questions for you guys:

Likely answer found, see PS. Please confirm.

1. Does the talent adding more passive procs affect only Main or mercs as well? In fact, does ANY talent affect mercenaries or do ALL talents only affect Main?
2. Do multiple different statues add up their buffs? So if I place Mino + Urd, for example, does that mean 2 dices are rolled on every normal attack, 1 for Mino and 1 for Urd? And can they happen at the same time?
3. Do multiple IDENTICAL statues add up? With 2 active Mino statues, do I get 2 dice rolls every attack?

4. (EDIT) I now heard ingame that multiple statues might work together but only in a limited way that noone really understands. Is any pro here who can enlighten me on how, say, City Guardian + Minotaur statue work together? I have seen both effects in battle but by far not as often as you would assume. Minotaur procs in about 15-20% of my attacks so if CG was independant from it, it should proc in 15-20% of the attacks as well. However, it does not.

Also, does 1. (the passive proc increase talent) mean I will trigger ALL statue effects when it's at 100%?

I'm sure there are lots of long-time, filthy rich players on this forum so please help. Thanks in advance!!

Eronaile

PS: Just found this: http://atlantica.nexon.net/Community/#% ... 6nxid%3D12
Seems as if multiple different statues 'override' each other so you get the exact same proc chance as with ONE statue but the effect is random between them. So the chance to proc ANY statue effect is still as low as 15-20%, no matter how many you have. Just the type of effect (flameblow from Mino, Photon Bomb from CG...) can be different and apparently is randomly selected.
Man this sucks, I had really hoped to spend some serious money and own skirmish battles :<

Post subject: Re: Concerning Statue buffs and +Passive Chance
PostPosted: 05/20/13 11:30 

Server: [Europe]
Character: Perceval (150)
Guild: EpicFail
Can't confirm this, I had double Statue procs often enough.

Post subject: Re: Concerning Statue buffs and +Passive Chance
PostPosted: 05/20/13 13:53 

Server: [USA]Argos (0)
Yeah but from the explanation in the official forum the number of attacks triggering any effect stays the same, no matter if you have 1, 2, 3, 4 or even 5 statues. It is apparently possible for an attack to trigger more than 1 effect but the chance to trigger anything at all is the same.
Too bad :?