Pointry Point ExchangePointry
is an NPC
located in the Bazaar in Rome, at X: 282 Y: 393 - he's to your right when you teleport into the Bazaar. He's a rabbit. He allows you to trade in different types of points for items, this guide will explain how. Simply speak with him and click on the different tabs for the different types of points.
To get each type of points:Guild Points
- These are only usable by the guild leader, and you get this type of point by guild member attendance, owning a town, doing the training center, finishing a guild dungeon, your nation finishing a nation dungeon, guild crafting, and guild operation text books.Battle Points
- You get these by doing the Free League, Weekly Championship, and ChallengesFishing Points
- You get these by trading in fish to Albert
on Hainan island.Riding Points
- You get these by trading in permanent mounts
(including horses, elephants, raptors, tigers, Mercury riders, and griffins) to Collector Ahammad
by Baghdad. You lose the mount. Rare versions of the mounts (Dark Mercury Rider
, Helios' Golden Griffin
, etc.) give the same amount of riding points as the normal version of that mount.Riding PointsReferral Points
- You get these by having someone mark you down as their referrer via the Community
button in game. There is no limit to the level they may add a referral and more points are gained as they level up to higher levels. Mentor Points
- You get these by mentoring someone. You keep getting points every level until they reach level 50, at which point you only get mentor points when they go up every 10 levels (level 60, 70, etc; all the way to level 120*Confirmation Needed
). It doesn't matter if they pass you in levels - you'll still get the mentor points. Collection Points
- You get these points by putting a mount into your mount book, decorations in your decoration book, or costumes in your clothes book. Every day you get a certain number of points depending on the mount(s), decoration(s), and costume(s) in your book a half an hour past the normal rollover time (6:00 AM PST). You must log in sometime after 6:00 AM PST in order to get your points, and the mount, decoration, or clothes must be in the book at 6:00 AM PST until the points are received. You cannot wear the costume or decoration or ride the mount while it's in your book. It costs 100,000 gold to take a mount or decoration out of your book and 20,000 gold to remove a costume piece.
Rare versions of the mounts (Dark Mercury Rider
, Helios' Golden Griffin
, etc.) and decorations go into the same slot as a regular version of that mount or decoration would, and give the same number of collection points.
You cannot have more than one version of each mount, decoration, or costume registered in your book at a time (i.e; if you have two hackneys, you can only put one into your book and get 3 points per day).Collection Points
All costume hats give 2 points and all costume outfits give 4 points per day.
- You get these for trading in Item Mall only items, such as decorations, costumes, and certain mounts to NPC Gold Cat
.You lose the item when you turn it in.
You'll get the following points per item exchanged
Clothes and Hair accessories are worth 120 points each,
Lv. 90 Bracelets and Earrings 5 points each,
Lv. 120 Bracelets and Earrings 75 points each.
To see how many points you have, go to My Info -> Character -> Point Info
Pointry Point Rewards Guild Points Battle Points Fishing Points Referral Points
Referral Points can also be spent to gain various "buffs" for your character for 30 minutes at a time. These buffs can include Attack, Defense, Workload or Experience and their effect varies by cost, you can activate these via the Community
button in-game. Riding Points Mentor Points Collection Points AT Points
There are several NPCs
scattered throughout the world named Collector Barteau
. He accepts Historia Seals
in exchange for boxes. You get Historia Seals
by doing the Dispatcher and Solicitor quests that reset every day. Historia Seals
Individual Dungeon Exchange
When you participate in an Individual Dungeon, the mobs may occasionally drop the items Water Dragon Scales
(Ind 90), Insect Shells
(Ind 94), Dust of Death
(Ind 98), Torn Pages
(Ind 101), Poisonous Fangs
(Ind 105), or Broken Crystal Shard
Ind 125 has no special item drops.
You can trade these items in at Merchant Mercurius
in the Rome Bazaar for the items that you get in the box rewards for completing the dungeon. She also has the key for the Night Place (Ind118), the key to the Coyote Valley squad dungeon, and the items needed for recruiting an empress. Individual Dungeon Items
Atlantis Coin Exchange
When you participate in Free League or Championships, you receive as a reward Atlantis Coins.
Atlantis Coins and Coin Shards are sellable to an NPC
(there is one in Rome, as well as one by every starting town), but you may also trade Atlantis Coin Shards
, Atlantis Copper Coins
, Atlantis Silver Coins
, and Atlantis Gold Coins
also has some of the items needed to recruit the Druid
, the Champion
and the General
, three of the A class mercenaries purchasable for Gold Coins. He also sells the Old Kendama
for Silver Coins, which opens the [dungeon]Old Tatami Room[/dungeon] squad dungeon.Coin Exchange