Type your formation, your options, then click the "Generate" button:
New! You can use the new Atlantis characters too: Atlantican Sword / Blademaster(syntax: swo(a) or bla(a)) ; Atlantican Staff / Battlemage (syntax: sta(a) or bat(a)) ; Necromancer Riva Faust (syntax: nec or riv) ; Chironia (syntax: chi) ; Automaton Gigas (syntax: aut or Gig, etc) ; Taoist (syntax: tao or Taoist, etc) ; Patriot Washington (syntax: pat or Was, etc) ; etc).
This basic Formation Builder generates pictures that you can use everywhere on the net (forums, blogs...).
It uses exactly the same syntax as the [formation-picture] tag on the Atlantica-db forums.
Syntax:Basically, you type your formation using an intuitive way. An example is better than a long explanation:
Northern Viking-Instrument(M)-SpartanYou don't need to type long names, as the parser can recognize usual abbreviations and nicknames. The previous formation could be writing like that:
Options:You can add the following options on the 4th line (one letter = one option):
- F to use a Female main character instead of a male
- H to use Hero-grade pictures for the mercenaries
- S to generate a Small picture instead of a big one
Note: the F option has no effect on Small pictures
- This basic Formation Build is designed to be an alternative to the AOP's one. I do know it's much less polished, but does its main job (image generation) very well, using less resources for the server.
- All known mercenaries are handled
- If you expect further development of this tool, you can use the Support page